Nemely is an IT consultancy company focused on implementing CRM strategies and solutions. With CRM as the foundation, we partner with companies that provide solutions that enhance the user experience without adding unnecessary complexity to the end user experience. Companies like ClickDimensions, Resco and GOAVA.
Our core values are efficiency, simplicity and productivity, and this translates into key important factors that we focus on in our implementations, which are mobility, data quality, transparency, availability and user-friendliness.
Nemely was founded in 2016 and has grown steadily ever since. We treat every customer as if they are our only one and we take personal responsibility for the quality of our work.
About the Role
You will play an important role in the continued growth of Nemely. You will be part of a senior team of developers, architects and project managers delivering high quality projects to our growing base of customers. As a competent member of our team you will be able to set your mark on how we are doing things and bring your experience from previous projects into our way of working.
As you will work in several projects within different areas it is important that you are used to, and comfortable with, a dynamic landscape and can handle changing priorities.
You will work in projects that vary over several development phases – from idea to finished product. Projects scope will include new functionality as well as customer support.
We are filling this role asap, so don’t wait with submitting your application.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in specification and review of requirements
- Report status to project management and escalate any deviations from plan
- Synchronize your development with other project teams
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Functional testing on system level
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Experience & Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of the eco system
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT and TFS
- Attention to details
- Ability to learn and work independently with new technologies
- Problem solving skills, logical and structured thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, Detail oriented
- Excellent task and time management skills
Bonus to Know
- jQuery, Ajax
- Angular, Js, Node.js, Razor (MVC),
- Basics of Unit Testing
- Agile development life-cycle
Junior to Senior
Information Technology & Services
Information Technology, Engineering